COVID-19 Office Guidelines
We have put several measures in place to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and staff.
- We will deep clean all surfaces that anyone may come into contact with, including the waiting area, chairs, countertops, pens and doorknobs, etc. We do it after each patient and we use hospital grade disinfectant.
- We will be wearing a mask at all times and require that our patients wear one too, even a DIY one.
- No one but the patient will be allowed in the office, at the exact time of the visit, not sooner or later, so we can keep social distancing.
- Please call us from you car upon arrival to make sure we’re ready to see you.
- Temperature will be checked with a no contact thermometer upon entering the office.
- Only one patient is allowed in the office at a time, and will be placed in a separate area or room to keep away from another patient coming in to sign in.
- We will keep at least 6 feet apart when possible.
Welcome to Millennium Med Cosmetic
Millennium Med Cosmetic offers the most advanced skincare treatments available. We are results-driven and are proud to offer procedures that are effective and practical. Our staff is very experienced, highly trained, and extremely professional. With today’s advances in technology, we are able to provide you with aesthetic procedures which are non-invasive and designed to enhance your overall image.
When we meet with you, we will take the necessary time to get to know you and understand your goals and unique needs. Our mission is to enhance your best features and correct any imperfections you desire to fix. If you would like to set up an initial free consultation or speak directly with one of our knowledgeable staff, give us a call at (860) 436-9946!