Aging Neck and Jowls
Like the face, the aging neck will suffer from loss of elasticity and laxity with development of wrinkles, sagging skin and loss on jaw contour. Specific to the neck though is the development of transverse lines, vertical muscle bands, and excess under chin fat deposits. Muscle bands occur due to the regular use of the platysma muscle, with the vertical lines representing the muscle edges. Excess underchin fat is also a common issue.
At Millennium Med with use and combine different modalities to improve the aging neck, always tailored to each individual need and desire:
- Liquid neck lift, also known as an injectable neck-lift, is a combination of Botox, Kybella and injectable fillers.
Voluma, is a hyaluronic acid product commonly injected along the jaw bone to create a stronger, more defined line.
Radiesse, is known to trigger body’s own collagen formation, and has been shown in clinical trials to help tighten the skin in the neck and décolletage in individuals with mild laxity, when used as a hyperdiluted mix.
Juvederm Volbella XC, has shown in clinical trials to achieve effacement of the transverse
Nefertiti neck lift targets the neck muscle bands and jawline. The Nefertiti Lift technique consists of a series of Botox injections carefully and precisely administered along the lower jawline and down the neck into the Platysma muscle, which is responsible for the downward pull along the jaw. The end result is a youthful, tighter, more contoured appearance.
Microbotox technique, uses a hyperdilution of Botox carefully placed along the jaw and neck, and was found in a clinical trial to result in statistically significant improvements of platysmal bands, jowls and neck volume.
Kybella, has the unique property of destroying fat cells. When injected under the chin results in a noticeable reduction in the fat (double chin), while also creating a tightening and lifting effect that results in a more defined jawline.
- Laser resurfacing is a very effective procedure for tightening loose skin as well as diminishing fine lines, wrinkles, scars and dark spots.
- Radiofrequency resurfacing is also very effective in tightening loose skin and improving lines, wrinkles, scars, texture and pigmentation.
- PRP face-lift uses the power of microneedling and platelet-rich-plasma to improve wrinkles, scarring, texture, pigmentation, laxity.
- Venus Freeze is a radiofrequency based treatment that can improve skin laxity and reduce jowls
- Laser Genesis can improve texture, pores and fine lines with no downtime.
- LimeLight IPL and PhotoDynamic therapy address pigmentation, wrinkles, texture, and pores.
- Skin Medica peels can be used for improvement of pores, fine lines, pigmentation, and texture.