Sapphire Photo Abrasion Therapy
Sapphire Photo Abrasion Therapy is a multi-faceted skin rejuvenation process that improves tone, texture, tautness and overall health of the skin by combining Abrasion, Red and Blue light therapies, Lymphatic drainage, and Microcurrent.
Treatment begins with a Sapphire Abrasion, a crystal and suction-free abrasion system that uses vibration to painlessly ablate the outermost layers of the skin, revealing the healthier layers beneath. Depth of exfoliation is determined by the level of pressure applied combined with grit size chosen, and varies from 75 to 250 microns.
Lymphatic Drainage follows the Sapphire Abrasion, speeding up the removal of waste, detoxifying, and regenerating new tissue and cells.
Concentrated Red Monochromatic Light therapy follows. The 630 nm wavelength of the red light stimulates the production of ATP, which is the major carrier of energy to all cells, expediting the replacement of older or damaged cells. In addition, it stimulates fibroblasts in the connective tissue that produces collagen, and promotes elasticity and firmness.
Microcurrent is combined with the concentrated red LED to stimulate muscle toning.
The final step of the Sapphire 3 treatment is Blue LED therapy. The 450nm blue light at high frequency reduces the bacteria known to cause acne by producing an extra molecule of O2.
Sapphire Photo Abrasion Therapy is an effective treatment for:
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Enlarged/clogged pores
- Dry skin
- Acne & acne scarring
- Treatments are progressive. Increased correction will be observed following each treatment. Some results, like smoother skin texture, can obvious from the very first treatment.
- Sapphire Photo Abrasion is itself a stand-alone anti-aging program but is also a complement to other skin rejuvenation procedures. It may even increase the longevity and results of today’s most popular laser and light procedures.
- A full Sapphire Photo abrasion treatment takes 30-45 minutes.
- A series of 6 treatments, (every 1-2 weeks) is recommended, followed by maintenance of 1 treatment per month.
- Sapphire Photo Abrasion Therapy is non-thermal and patients report no discomfort or downtime.