Non-Invasive Body Contouring
For a long time, liposuction was the only way to contour the body, but being an invasive procedure, many people were wary of the scars and recovery time. With recent advances in technology came many options for non-invasive body contouring.
At Millennium Med we use 3 different modalities, sometime combining them for added benefits.
- Uses painless, focused, pulsed ultrasound waves for selective fat-cell removal and improved body circumference and shape. Ultrasound destroysthe fat cellsin a chosen area and increases blood and lymphatic circulation to expedite the clearance of the fat cells.
- Ultrasound is painless, noninvasive and there is no downtime
- Typical patient requires a minimum of 3 treatments, spaced 2 weeks apart
- The body naturally removes the destroyed fat cells over a 2-3 week period. Results appear gradually and are typically final within 6 to 12 weeks
- Destroyed fat cells do not grow back. The results are long lasting with weight maintenance.
- Uses radio frequency(RF) to induce heat that through a complex biological process, opens the fat cells and releases their content, resulting in a smoother, more contoured body. RF energy also stimulates formation of new collagen and leaves skin feeling firmer and tighter.
- It could compliment Ultra Shape treatments in those in need of an added tightening effect in addition to the fat removal one.
- The procedure is quick and painless, with no downtime whatsoever.
- 6 to 10 sessions are generally required, spaced one week apart.
- Results build up over time and achieve a peak within 3 months.
- Maintenance treatments are required to maintain smoothing and tightening results.
- The cold laser technology behind the Zerona procedure exclusively releases the cellular contents of fat cells.
- Through multiple double blind, randomized, multi-site and placebo-controlled studies, Zerona is proven to be an effective non-invasive and body contouring procedure with an average cumulative loss of3.72 inches from the circumference of waist, hips and thighs.
- The procedure is painless, completely non-invasive and without any downtime.
- Most people require 6 to 12 treatments, every 2 days.
- Results are seen within 2 weeks post last treatment. The results are long lasting with weight maintenance.
If you’d like to learn more about our non-invasive body contouring treatments, please fill out the form on this page or call 860-436-9946